HotHouse Productions is currently hiring for the following positions:
“Momma Named Me Sheriff”
Supervising Director – Animation
Downtown Los Angeles-based production company is currently seeking a Supervising Director for an animated second season Adult Swim series.
- Collaborate with the show’s Co-Creators to discuss story and theme for each episode.
- Oversee the edit of the audio radio play and make sure it’s in line with the show style.
- Participate in all storyboard handouts and reviews and provide clear notes for revisions.
- Handle all aspects of the storyboarding and timing processes in the editing/animatics stage.
- Work with designers to make sure storyboards are communicating details correctly.
- Manage animatics at all stages of the episode including animatic thumbs, cleans, revisions, and lock.
- They will manage the entire team of storyboard artists, episodic director, revisionists, and animatic editor.
- 3 years experience as an Episodic Director working in television animation.
- 5 years of experience as a Storyboard Artist working in television animation.
- Proficiency with Flash.
- Mastery of Storyboard Pro.
- Have a chill attitude and sense of humor.
Job duties include:
- Overseeing radio edits
- Preparing thumbnail boards to then hand off to a storyboard team
- Overseeing boards
- Receiving and executing notes given from show creators
- Completing episodes through locked animatics
- Prior experience (+1-2 years) with the role
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Premiere, Animate)
- Proficiency with ToonBoom Storyboard Pro
Please send your resume and reel/portfolio to email@example.com